These are really good and healthy. They have a sweet taste (note the brown sugar) and are a little heavier than your normal fluffy, dinner rolls.
Breadmaker Rolls
1 ½ cups warm water
1/3 cup oil (I use olive oil)
½ cup brown sugar
1 ½ tsp salt
4 ½ cups flour (I use 2 cups wheat, 2 cups white, ¼ cup ground flaxseed and ¼ cup wheat bran)
1 T active dry yeast
Place all ingredients in breadmaker in the order listed. Set to dough setting. When done, either put in greased bread pan or shape into rolls (18-24). Cover and allow to rise for 1 hour. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
I often put it into a bread pan and make a large loaf and small loaf and have great results! My kids love it!
3 days ago
these are my favorite to make and eat.;)
ReplyDelete